Impacting Employer, Employee, Student, and the Community from Counseling to Crisis.
When things are at their worst, we are at our best. Whether it is delivering a high-value Employee Assistance Program or responding to a crisis in your workplace, school district, educational institution, or community, Empathia brings competence, compassion, and commitment to those we serve. At Empathia, we do important work driven by a more important mission - improving lives and helping people.
We support organizations, school districts, and educational institutions in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from the human impact of crisis, large and small. Black Swan Solutions, the industry-leading crisis management service at Empathia, stands with you and your institution in addressing the response and recovery from crisis of all kinds. Our team supplements and enhances your internal resources by providing:
- Dedicated, scalable 24/7 Call Center
- Professional on-site trauma and grief support
- Accounting for students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders
- Disaster Information Management System (DIMS)
- Institutional, departmental, and leadership consultation
- Victim and family assistance
Our industry leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and work/life resource empowers your employees and their family members to meet life's challenges, great or small, in your workplace or across the globe. LifeMatters, the employee assistance program from Empathia, helps you provide the best employee/family and workplace support programs including:
- Telephone, video, and face-to-face counseling
- Risk assessment and response
- Critical incident response and management
- Manager consultation and referrals
- Wellness and trauma response services
- Online content and resources
- Professional development for managers
- Leadership, work-group, and employee training
Student and Family Assistance Program
Students and their families are constantly juggling work, family, social, financial, and academic pressures that are impacting their lives and academic success. Empathia's Student and Family Assistance Program is designed to provide the support necessary to help these students and their families manage the stresses of everyday life by providing specialized services, including:
- Telephone, online, and face-to-face counseling
- Telephonic financial consultations
- Telephonic and in-person legal consultation
- Identity theft consultation and resources
- Substance abuse prevention
- Assistance in finding child/eldercare services, schools, pet resources, adoption agencies, etc.
Developed specifically for colleges, universities and school districts, our Student Assistance Program provides the same high quality services and support for students and families as we do for our EAP programs.