CESA Purchasing is the statewide purchasing agency for all K12 schools and educational entities. We will support all schools with the School Safety Initiative Grant. If we are not partnered with a vendor that offers a particular solution your school needs, we will work to create a partnership with a new vendor to create savings and stretch your grant dollars.
To learn how CESA Purchasing can support your school, contact Jane Wray, CESA Purchasing's Administrator, at 262.473.1470 or email@example.com.
Project start date: June 1, 2018
Application due date: On or before June 8, 2018
Project end date: August 31, 2019
Projects include expenditures for or related to:
- Safety-related upgrades to school buildings, equipment, and facilities
- submission of school safety plans and blueprints to local law enforcement partners and the Office of School Safety
All expenses must be new and cannot replace existing or budgeted state or local government funding.
Upon application approval, the applicant agency's project director will receive paper grant award documents by mail in approximately 30 days.
Department of Justice grant programs are funded on a reimbursement basis, meaning that during the grant period, funded projects will track approved expenditures and request reimbursement from DOJ through quarterly financial reports. Advanced Security funds may not be released until the applicant's Primary Security Improvements have been completed.
General Grant Tips
- Attachments should only be included in this grant application where specifically requested in section instructions
- Clearly label budget line items. Applications that do not clearly categorize funding requests into Primary and Advanced categories will be rejected
- All applications must be submitted in Egrants on or before 11:59 pm on June 8, 2018
Partners with Solutions